October 2014 Candidate Forums
The public is invited to attend League of Women Voters Candidate Forums:
- October 7, 2014, 6:30pm to 8:30pm, Candidates for Lee Memorial Hospital Board of Directors in Districts 1, 2, and 4 at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Fort Myers, 13411 Shire Lane, Fort Myers, FL.
- October 9, 2014, 6pm to 7pm Candidates for Lee County Commissioners in District 4 at the Lee County Commissioners Chambers, 2120 Main, St.,Fort Myers, FL
Voter information for all candidates running for election in 2014. Lee County candidates respond to League questions.
Florida 2014 Non-Partisan Voter Guide Click here (http://thefloridavoter.org/files/download/914) for the Guide for Florida's General Election - November 4, 2014! The Guide contains information about the constitutional amendments and statewide races on the ballot, frequently asked questions about judicial merit retention, and more!
Election 2014: important information on registering to vote, voting by mail, and voting in person. Do not miss these important dates!
News and Announcements:
- Now Available: 2013-2014 Annual Report
- April 2014 Newsletter now Available. [Read Here]
- Public Statement to LCBCC 9/18/13 at 5:05PM; Clara Anne Graham, President and Laura Miller, Environmental Director [Read Here]
- Conservation 2020 Letter from President of LWV Lee County Florida, Clara Anne Graham and Laura Miller, Environmental Director (9/16/13) [Read Here]
November and December Meetings:
Printable Version for Viewing or Sharing
"An Act Relating to the Incorportion of Estero" Representative Rodrigues (As of 12/4/13) documents
LWV-US ToolKit for Climate Action is available here.
LWV of Lee County, FL President, Clara Anne Graham was on the Task Force responsible for this great resource.
Now Available: 2013-2014 LWV Lee County Programs
More News on our Facebook Page
Lee sees voter registration spike; Collier experiences biggest drop in state
Naples Daily News
The swings are among the most dramatic in Florida. Lee County's 21 percent increase ... Clara Anne Graham, president of the League of Women Voters of Lee County, said area volunteers have covered the region to register voters. She called the 68,400 ...(read the article)
(Top of Page)