An Important Announcement
A Membership Form Direct to League of Women Voters of Lee County: LWV of Lee County Florida Membership Form.
Our Educational Meetings are an opportunity to learn more about the issues that affect Lee County citizens. Each meeting starts with an opportunity to have breakfast with League and non-League people while we network and find out more about what other groups and individuals are doing in an informal setting (usually 9-9:30). This breakfast is followed by the program itself where a speaker presents on a topic for approximately 30 minutes followed by a question and answer period.
We hope you will take advantage of the great opportunity that the breakfast provides as well as the program itself. Breakfast is $18/person. (Price may vary with the type of meeting. Be sure to verify the cost in the announcement on our calendar page or in the email notice if you have elected to receive email notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please be sure to add email@example.com to your email address book in order to be sure that you receive these emails.) There is a form on the left side of this page where you can sign up to receive the email notifications if you wish to do so.
Education Program Meetings for 2016-17 (see details on our calendar)
- January 7, 2017 – Lee County Department of Economic Development – Director John Patrick Boland
- February 4, 2017 – Lee County Department of Human and Veteran Services – Director Roger Mercado and LWV Program Planning
- March 4, 2017 – Vision 2020 (Women’s Equality and Issues in all areas) – Lynn Yeakel
- April 1, 2017 – Lee County School System and Annual Meeting
- May 6, 2017 – Special Event
WHAT WE DO!