Lee County Municipal Elections for Cape Coral and Fort Myers
Click link for a list of ALL Candidates and their contact information: http://www.lee.vote/campaigns/candidate-lists/candidate-lists-2017/
All Candidates were asked to complete a questionnaire for the League of Women Voters Lee County Florida. Following are links for questionnaires received:
City of Cape Coral Mayoral Candidates:
- Joe Coviello – http://www.lwvlee.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Coviello-Joe-CCmayor.pdf
- Derrick Donnell – http://www.lwvlee.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Donnell-Derrick-CCmayor.pdf
- Rana Erbick – http://www.lwvlee.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Erbick-Rana-CCmayor.pdf
City of Cape Coral District
City of Cape Coral District 5
- James Schneider – http://www.lwvlee.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Schneider-James-CC5.pdf
- Dave Stokes – http://www.lwvlee.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Stokes-dave-CC5.pdf
City of Cape Coral District 6
City of Fort Myers Mayoral Candidates
City of Fort Myers Ward 3
- Chrystal Johnson – http://www.lwvlee.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Johnson-Crystal-2-FM3.pdf
City of Fort Myers Ward 5
TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!
Photos from a wonderful fundraising event: The all American pastime, Miracles’ baseball team, donated a portion of ticket proceeds to our Local League. It was an exciting and fun fundraiser held on May 3, 2017 at Hammond Stadium. Our thanks to all participants!
The Voter | Upcoming Events | What We Do
The Voter – Our Newsletter
Our Educational Meetings are an opportunity to learn more about the issues that affect Lee County citizens. Each meeting starts with an opportunity to have breakfast with League and non-League people while we network and find out more about what other groups and individuals are doing in an informal setting (usually 9-9:30). This breakfast is followed by the program itself where a speaker presents on a topic for approximately 30 minutes followed by a question and answer period.
We hope you will take advantage of the great opportunity that the breakfast provides as well as the program itself. Breakfast is $18/person. (Price may vary with the type of meeting. Be sure to verify the cost in the announcement on our calendar page or in the email notice if you have elected to receive email notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please be sure to add email@example.com to your email address book in order to be sure that you receive these emails.) There is a form on the left side of this page where you can sign up to receive the email notifications if you wish to do so.