NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS (see more here)
The LWV National Convention is now over.
Lee County LWV is well represented!
We look forward to hearing all about the event from Lee County members who attended.
2016 Voter Guide/Amendments from League of Women Voters® of Florida
There are 4 Amendments on the ballots. Only one of those, Amendment #4 (Tax Exemption on Renewable Energy Devices) will be on the Aug. 30th ballot.
The remaining Amendments will be on the Nov. 8 ballot.
Information about each of the Amendments are available: 2016 Voter Guide Amendments.
2016 Summer Candidate Forum Series: Lee County Elected Offices
The League of Women Voters® of Lee County Candidate Forum for Lee County School Board seats District 2 and District 3.
The public is invited to join the League of Women Voters® at a Candidates Forum for the Lee County School Board seats District 2 and District 3. The forum will be held under the rules of the League of Women Voters®.
When: Thursday, July 28th
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Bonita Springs City Hall, 9101 Bonita Beach Road SE, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Education Program Meetings for 2016-17
- October 1, 2016 – Lee County Department of Health
- November 5, 2016 – Lee County Assistant County Manager; Natural Resources
- December 3, 2016 – Meet and Greet Our Elected Officials
- January 7, 2017 – Lee County Commissioner and Lee County Department of Economic Development
- February 4, 2017 – Lee County Department of Human Services and LWV Program Planning
- March 4, 2017 – Vision 2020 (Women’s Equality and Issues in all areas)
- April 1, 2017 – Lee County School System and Annual Meeting
- May 6, 2017 – Special Event
WHAT WE DO!