Educational Program Meetings
Public Invited (click on image below to obtaine .pdf for printing)
(or, Click here for a pdf copy of the announcement for sharing.)
You can find a list of other Educational Program Meetings here.
News and Announcements:
March 2014 Newsletter now Available. [Read Here]
Press Release: Food For Change A Documentary Film, 2/21/14 Ft Myers Downton Library [Read More Here]
Petition Provided by LWV of Florida:
Sign the Petition to Protect Natural Florida!
The League of Women Voters of Florida has endorsed a proposed amendment to Florida's constitution that would protect hundreds of thousands of acres of habitat land and ensure the state's clean water supply for generations to come.
How can you help?
1. Download a copy of the petition.
2. Sign it and return it to the address listed.
3. Encourage your friends and family to do the same!
- Public Statement to LCBCC 9/18/13 at 5:05PM; Clara Anne Graham, President and Laura Miller, Environmental Director [Read Here]
- Conservation 2020 Letter from President of LWV Lee County Florida, Clara Anne Graham and Laura Miller, Environmental Director (9/16/13) [Read Here]
"An Act Relating to the Incorportion of Estero" Representative Rodrigues
(As of 12/4/13) documents
LWV-US ToolKit for Clmate Action is available here.
LWV of Lee County, FL President, Clara Anne Graham was on the Task Force responsible for this great resource.
Now Available: 2013-2014 LWV Lee County Programs
More News on our Facebook Page
Lee sees voter registration spike; Collier experiences biggest drop in state
Naples Daily News
The swings are among the most dramatic in Florida. Lee County's 21 percent increase ... Clara Anne Graham, president of the League of Women Voters of Lee County, said area volunteers have covered the region to register voters. She called the 68,400 ...(read the article)
(Top of Page)