- What is it all about?
- Florida Water and Land Conservation Amendment In The News
- Stop raiding Amendment 1 funds: Where we stand – Orlando Sentinel
- House, Senate again budget Amendment 1 money for operating expenses
- Florida Legislature, adhere to Amendment 1’s land purchase-conservation goal | Bradenton Herald
- Bob Graham rallies Amendment 1 supporters to become “citizen-activists” – Florida Politics
- The Will of the People – Fully Fund Florida Forever
- The Will of the People Ep. 2 – Fully Fund Florida Forever
- LWV Lee in action: Photos from the “Finish The Job Event”.
What is it all about?
Additional information from Florida Wildlife Federation: Fully Fund Florida Forever
Florida Water and Land Conservation Amendment In The News
There they go again. Source: Stop raiding Amendment 1 funds: Where we stand – Orlando Sentinel … Continue reading →
Both the House and Senate budgets propose using Amendment 1 money for expenses. Source: House, Senate again budget Amendment 1 money for operating expenses … Continue reading →
Amendment 1 held the promise of pumping vastly more money into land acquisition and conservation as well as water preservation by forcing the Legislature to bend to the will of the people. After years of paltry allocations and trust fund … Continue reading →
This week in Jacksonville, former Florida Gov. and U.S. Sen. Bob Graham rallied people upset with the Legislature over Amendment 1 funding by telling them to get vocal and train to become citizen-activists. “We have an organization called the Florida Conservation … Continue reading →
(see more on our News & Notes page)